September

>> Sunday, September 26, 2010








It has been awhile since I've put an update about our family on here. September has been a busy month. Child #1, as he refers to himself, started Third grade. He has an awesome teacher and is enjoying having two good buddies in the class. Soccer is keeping him busy this fall (he played goalie today and actually said it was his favorite position to play thus far). He also is giving cross country a try and placed 5th at his meet on Wednesday. He was really excited! Erik has the pictures on his phone, I'll have to figure out how to retrieve them.

The Big Girl is keeping me busy at home. We started a weekly creative movement/ballet class at a local studio. LOVE seeing all the little ones in their ballet gear flitting about with Miss Sharon. We also have her going to a Pre-K program one day a week through the local parks and rec program. A story time here and there and a 2x/monthly moms play group keep us just busy enough.




The Little Girl is crawling all over the place and has a big fascination in electrical cords. She is keeping us all on our toes and we have arranged furniture in unique ways to keep the cords from being accessible. She went from crawling to sitting up position (by herself) yesterday. She thought it was great to be up looking all around. Now that we are six months, we have begun the great food experiment. Tested thus far: carrots, peas, pears, apples and yesterday yams- which appear to be the favorite.





The Mr. had a business trip to Delaware mid-month and my mom came over to hang out with me and help me hold down the fort in his absence. The fire alarm went off in his hotel the first night at 3:00 AM, so that made for quite a wake up jolt. I think he enjoyed the trip and confirmed that Wilmington, DE, is not a "must move to" location in our country.

I've been making baby food and having fun with some art projects that I was inspired by during an online search. I've also been playing with how to make hair clips for a hair clip "petal Party" that I'm hosting next week (any reason I can think of to get together with girlfriends, craft and eat). Tomorrow I have butternut squash on the baby food making list.

I guess that's our September in a nutshell, with 5 days to go... what to fit in those last few days????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP