First Shoes and Dancing Toes
>> Monday, March 7, 2011
| Shoe shop |
| A Girl and her new Shoes |
While we were shopping we ran into one of my dear friends from college. I had hoped that her little baby would decide to make her debut on the birthday that Betsy and I share, but she chose to stay put. Doesn't my friend look absolutely amazing?!?! I know she is more than ready for this little baby to make her entrance and finally get to meet her. Soon Miss O will become a big sister. Can't wait to meet the newest family member!
Sally continues with dance and today was parent observation day. She has such a great time in the dance program and the other young dancers are all adorable in their little ballet outfits. Our favorite little friend in the class is Miss C- the girls are so sweet together!
Wednesday will mark 14 years of marriage. We will celebrate over the weekend when Nonnie and Grampa come to watch the kids. Can't wait!

0 comments:
Post a Comment