Packing- Vegas Bound?

>> Friday, June 24, 2011

It is pouring rain outside right now, highly motivating as I launder and pack clothes for the whole family.  We are definitely in search of sun!

If you found this blog then you must have received the email I sent and you were able to either register to access the blog (when I tried it wouldn't allow me to create a new account as it said I was too young- obviously an error in their system), or you are choosing the visitor link- either way is perfect.

T minus 3 days until vacation.  Sally's big 2 minute and 10 second Old MacDonald had a Farm dance debut in the Washington School of Dance year end recital is all that is standing between us and the open highway (well that, and maybe an oil change).



Seriously, how did Old MacDonald hatch such cute chickens?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP