Holiday Preparations
>> Thursday, December 1, 2011
December is here and so too the magic of the holiday season.
We started off our Christmas season celebration with the first of two holiday choir concerts. Last night's was at the Festival of Trees in Everett. The choir Sally sings with performed. Thanks mom for sewing that black skirt for us, it was perfect!
![]() |
| Sally with older choir kids(front row, right middle) |
![]() |
| Sally with the Angelmisso Choir (kids are age 4 through Third Grade) |
![]() |
| Ready to sing on-stage. Sally by her favorite tree at the Festival of Trees- a tree filled with candy! |
Here is Sally singing her favorite song of their concert: Caribe Noel.
Thank you to those that purchased a poinsettia to support Sally's choir. I should have delivery information in the next week. I will be in contact soon to schedule a time to drop off your plant.
Betsy and I were doing our daily mall walking over at Alderwood the other morning and spotted this as we walked past the Regis Hair Salon. Loved it! I guess everyone is getting ready for the holidays!
Sally has one more concert this weekend, John is part of an Advent video presentation at church, and dress rehearsal for Erik and Sally's performance in the Nutcracker is on the calendar. I think the tree might go up this weekend too.
The kid's informed me at school drop off this morning that since it is December 1st they can begin opening the doors on their Advent calendars. I filled some of the days with candy and others have "to do" activities: Breakfast for dinner, hot cocoa & a Christmas Movie, slumber party by the Christmas tree, and selecting a neighbor's house whose holiday lights are their favorite to give a gift/award to- just to name a few. Should be a fun countdown to the birth of Christ. I really do love this time of year!





0 comments:
Post a Comment