We held our annual cookie decorating party twice this year. In the morning with friends from school and in the evening with neighbors. We had a great time icing and decorating lots of sugar cookies.
I am not a scrapbooker. I love the idea and it is fun to shop for the supplies- but the books never get made.
This blog provides me a way to record the memories and photos of our every day lives. The little things, the big things, the funny moments and everything in between. My hope is that by doing this I won't forget all the amazing moments that occur while my little ones grow.
"It's surprising how much of memory is built around things unnoticed at the time" - Barbara Kingsolver
About Us
These are some of the every day moments in the life of two college sweethearts who find themselves nineteen years later with three kids and an eighty-five pound black labrador living life to the fullest in our own little 1500 square feet of paradise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment